Monday, May 24, 2010

"While in Denver this past weekend...as captured from the lense of the iPhone"

I went ridin along on this (not so big-o) jetliner from GJT to DEN. Spotted future 14ers to be climbed and oogled my favorite mountains in the whole wide world!
I ventured into the hustle and bustle of the REI whatever it is sale! Spent a few hours wandering the vast greatness of the REI Outdoor Adventure Center!
I stopped into Denver based DAZBOG to grab a latte and a bag of MY blend!
I scooted outta town to Boulder for the day to catch up on my beverage sampling taste buds at a few local breweries!
Above: (Pretty sure she forgot to mention...)
Below: Avery Brewing's mighty impressive row of taps. 15 different brews to be exact!
I cruised Pearl Street Mall in Boulder to see what the happenings were...Below: These words made me chuckle out loud!I traveled back to Grand Junction and quickly discovered that Utah decided to dump it's dirt all over Western Colorado! Below: Mt. Garfield (a popular hiking spot) straight ahead was barely visible while the rest of the valley was entirely engulfed in dust!

No comments: