Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MOAB '09: The Mini Moab Yeti...FOUND!

April 17th - 19th, 2009
The very full car...Early mornin McyDeeees...
The beverage known as the "Gnatty Lime"The toilet...I snapped this one...just as my shutter clicked,
they're flash went off...BRILLIANT!The Girls...Chris and Mike...they were in the site
next to us and came to chill w/ us.
One was from Ohio and the
other from New Jersey!They took off early Sunday morning
and left us this note...
My favorite place...The BeachThe Mini Moab Yeti......and her sidekick...TimA buried Mo...A buried Joe...
On Sunday we hiked Fisher Towers.
I was the only one who had done it before,
so I thought it would be a good hike for everyone.The view looking up river
where the highway goes...
Had to make a dvds of all the pics for everyone...
so I made a dvd cover as well!

No comments: