Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Experiments with a GoPro"

This month of March has been a fun month. The weather has been off and on...off and not so nice on the weekends when I'm off and on and wonderfully beautiful during the week when I'm working. That hasn't stopped me from getting out on the two wheeled peddler! Coinciding with that is a new devise that is in constant need of experimenting with! The GoPro HD Helmet Hero POV (point of view) camera. This thing films in high definition and can film in every resolution up to 1080p and 60 frames per second. For most sports and activities they suggest staying in 960p, which is where I've just been leaving it.

My goal with this camera is not to capture the same ol shots as everyone else in the world. But to shoot the things I do and get creative with angles and hopefully capture anything and everything funny! Here is one of my most recent experiments...
Check out the rest of my experiments at my YouTube Channel...http://www.youtube.com/user/AccidentalArtist84?feature=mhum

No comments: